Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Myself

               Looking at myself it is hard to describe all of me in just five words. After thinking long and hard about who I really am and what words best describe me I have concluded to the following: individual, friendly, family orientated, optimistic point of view, and athletic. All these have to do with who I am and what has shaped me into becoming who I am today.
                I am a leader when it comes to anything. I do not like following other people and doing the same things as others. I feel as if they do that more to fit in than to just be themselves and be accepted as who they are. Everyone is different and when someone truly accepts how different you are then you know they must care. I try to stand out amongst many because it’s those that stand out that really get ahead in life. Being an individual means you are able to do your own thing without caring what everyone else thinks.
                Being friendly is one of the traits I think is the most important to have. It is good to be friendly because then you are able to meet new people and make new friends. Everything is a lot better when you get along with people.
                Another one of my traits is being family oriented. I will do anything I can to help out my family and support them through everything. Even though I am in college now I still stay connected to my family. Ever since my parents got divorced it seemed like I was more connected and involved in my family trying to look out for my younger siblings. They are the people that are there for me no matter what.
                I always have an optimistic point of view on things and I try not to think bad thoughts and bad things will happen. If you always think positively then you will get by in life and everything will go for the better. Always think positively and nothing bad will occur.
                My last trait is that I am very athletic. I have played soccer almost all my life and I also been on a basketball league. Almost all my life I have been active with playing sports and it is a big part of my life.

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment