Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Time Management Skills

For my digital storytelling project I was a bit confused at first on what to do with my project. I couldn’t decide on a topic to base my project on. After thinking about what interested me I thought of time management. Everyone needs help managing what they need to do in their lives. Time management is the key to success. If you can’t find time for things then you are never going to get done what is needed to get done.
Everyone has their way of managing their time. It would be interesting to see how a professor and a student manage their time and what different strategies they have. In order for a college student to be successful they have to manage their time wisely. What is a good way to manage your time? What are some tips on time management? What can I do to manage my time? If you are asking yourself any of these questions, you are more than likely in help of managing your time. There are tips online at the southern website that can help you with time management. There is also a study skills center in Engleman Hall that you can visit to help you with time management skills.        
For my project I intend to help others with their time management problems. If I cannot do so I will push them in the right path and show them where they can get help on time management. This is an important life lesson that you will not only need now but throughout your whole life. It is better to have good time management skills now than to try and change your ways later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment